RoF Návody
Planeset
Kdo je on-line
· Hosté on-line: 3

· Piloti on-line: 0

· Registrovaní piloti: 2,663
· Nejnovější pilot: nexgeninnovators
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover- krabice (box)
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 - krabice (box)
Rise of Flight
Rise of Flight - krabice (box)
Informace o SVK
Vlastníci a provozovatelé
Pravidla SVK fóra
Číst diskuzi
 Vytisknout diskuzi
DCS World 2020
magot
Prioritizace developmentu falcona
https://docs.goog...yresponded

Mira
Stejně jako u Horneta vyhraje ladění letového modelu Šklebící se Nějak nechápu smysl této ankety, stejně jako jsem ho nechápal u F18. Nedávno se Nick Grey na YT pod jedním videem https://www.youtu...VweAfFVIfIholedbal tím, jaký mají nárust celoročního obratu a zaměstanců, ale čekal bych, že taková firma bude mít nějaký plán vývoje a ne že se bude ptát komunity co by jako chtěla udělat nejdřív, čemu klade největší důraz. Tohle mi prostě přijde špatně. A i přesto, jsem si tu jejich Syrii koupil Nakonec mně i s nějakým bonusem vyšla levněji než Atlanta do X-Plane Šklebící se
X-Plane 11 Payware :
Aircraft : Embraer E-195, Boeing 767-300ER Extended , Airbus 319-100, Airbus 350 XWB, Beechcraft King Air 350, Diamond DA-62
Airport : KATL, EDDF

Aces_Wild
Ugra Media Syria Map

In this Syria map video for DCS World, we’ll move to a more desert location of the map, south of Damascus at Marj Ruhayyil airbase. This is a major airbase for the Syrian air force that also acts as an important command, control, and communication center. It also often a host of Iranian units. For those two reasons, it’s been the subject of multiple Israeli air strikes over the past few years.

In this mission, we’ll fly an Su-25 Frogoot as part of a Russian detachment to the airbase to strike Isis fighters south of Jabab. We’ll also take this opportunity to show some of the many military facilities that dot the map.

YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations AMX A-1

Post these ones and slowly walks away....BTW before anyone jumps into out of context theories..lol..these are very early renditions of a long running project that we can share some pics of, having said that, it's going to be a long run before you see these in the sim.

i.imgur.com/QY6vrcF.jpg

i.imgur.com/Vs1QaSg.jpg

i.imgur.com/JuIb8Er.jpg

i.imgur.com/xfmRhnV.jpg
Upravil/a Aces_Wild dne 02-08-2020 20:25

Baron
Najs Mrknutí
Hals - und Beinbruch!

Zifi
Žhavé výstřely Pff

petsild
Damage model MB-339A.
YouTube Video

www.imgup.cz/images/2015/08/30/FCU.pngimg25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DR_2.jpg

petsild
Nastavení CMS programu pro Hornet slibovalo ED před víc jak rokem!!!
Tady je šikovná externí utilita CMS Editor F/A-18/F-16: https://www.digit...s/3311389/

www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/e48/CMSEditor02.jpg
www.imgup.cz/images/2015/08/30/FCU.pngimg25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DR_2.jpg

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations F-15E Strike Eagle

The F-15E loves to carry monster bombs..and its also a monster bomb truck! testing some ordnance loads, everything strictly WiP but also anything there is a confirmed weapon

i.imgur.com/8RBoSBF.jpg

i.imgur.com/OhJKcnJ.jpg

i.imgur.com/QSuYlyH.jpg

i.imgur.com/A4dCG4K.jpg

i.imgur.com/MXwjUrd.jpg

i.imgur.com/92VtnmC.jpg

petsild
Luxusní shaders úprava od Mistra svého řemesla Mustanga, mod navíc projde IC kontrolou.
Zdroj: https://forums.ea...p?t=281666

Vylepšuje Šklebící se vše i (ne)možné:

- Reduced haze/foggyness on horizon skyline/terrain, more defined
- Increased light level of underside of overcast clouds
- Darker water
- Slower wave/swell on ocean animation
- Slightly reduced cirrus cloud reflectivity on water (dimmed)
- Adjusted duststorm effect (less red and more evened out effect)
- Clouds with increased opacity

i.imgur.com/bTPXWpi.png

i.imgur.com/28uQHoR.png

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations MiG-23MLA

MiG23 MLA

i.imgur.com/7RmCM68.jpg

i.imgur.com/XJP0SGt.jpg

Aces_Wild
Ugra Media Syria Map

Snoopy your photos helped us a lot and we have already made a lot of changes in Incirlik. And we really hope that DCS users and air base pilots will appreciate it.

i.imgur.com/XnwECxe.jpg

i.imgur.com/S3908P4.jpg

i.imgur.com/lFTCEix.jpg

i.imgur.com/7fypUK7.jpg

i.imgur.com/LXDptcP.jpg

i.imgur.com/RgJgO8F.jpg

Aces_Wild
Polychop Simulations OH-58D Kiowa Warrior

As it is Friday again, here is the latest screenshot of the week. This time showing off a Kiowa Warrior in a common guns and rockets configuration.

The DCS OH-58D Kiowa Warrior module will give you a great amount of freedom when it comes to selecting your loadout. Many combinations are possible and besides having to take the ammunitions and fuel weight ratio in to account, you can pretty much tailor the load out to your mission specific needs or preferences.

Some of the weapons included are the well known rockets with different warheads, submunitions and Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System, Hellfire laser guided missiles, Stinger air-to-air missiles and the .50 M3P machinegun.

From the loadout screen you'll also be able to load up to 3 smoke grenades that you can see on the dashboard and drop on the fly.

i.imgur.com/CHTOrlX.jpg
Upravil/a Aces_Wild dne 31-07-2020 15:42

Aces_Wild
Ugra Media Syria Map

Palmyra Airport

During the conflict, it was repeatedly captured by various parties to the conflict.
Located near the World Heritage Site - Palmyra
Palmyra airport has a runway 08-26 of 2880 m length.

YouTube Video

P51 on Airport Wujah

YouTube Video

Upravil/a Aces_Wild dne 01-08-2020 01:49

Mira
Čtu - Autopilot fix, ale mně stále u A10 nějak nefunguje Zamračený
X-Plane 11 Payware :
Aircraft : Embraer E-195, Boeing 767-300ER Extended , Airbus 319-100, Airbus 350 XWB, Beechcraft King Air 350, Diamond DA-62

Mira
YouTube Video

X-Plane 11 Payware :

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations Mirage III

Mirage III, DCS

i.imgur.com/KfO636T.jpg

i.imgur.com/EMy8Ex6.jpg

i.imgur.com/GXNE2NH.jpg

i.imgur.com/9aujr5h.jpg

i.imgur.com/jwVXcFG.jpg

Aces_Wild
Ugra Media Syria Map - Hind Over Latakia

In this special preview video of the Syria map for DCS World, we’re excited to also show off the Mi-24P HIND cockpit for the first time in a video. While still very much work in progress, we hope you enjoy this early look.

To showcase it, we’ll be taking off from Bassel Al Asad airbase, that serves as Russia’s primary base of operations in Syria. From there, we’ll fly north to the city of Latakia and perform some road security along the way to visit a Russian naval task force doing a port call at the port of Latakia.

YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
Eagle Dynamics F/A-18C Hornet - Mini-Updates

Dear pilots,

I apologize for the long gap between Hornet mini updates. Things have been rather hectic here, and this fell off my to-do list for too long.

We have several engineers actively working on the Hornet, and below is a summary of several items in-work or already completed internally.

• Implementing the AGM-84K SLAM-ER
• Further updates to the JDAM and JSOW to also include the GBU-32
• Addition of the EXP 1, 2, and 3 sub-modes for the AG radar MAP mode
• Addition of AGR mode for the AG radar
• Started work on AG radar SEA/FTT mode
• Improvements to the flight model / FCS to also include the auto pilot
• Adjusting wheel brake performance
• Adding Mark Points
• Adjusted sensor displays brightness (Maverick, Walleye, and SLAM)
• Added Contrast option for DDIs
• Reduced density of gun smoke
• Corrected Time on Target (TOT) calculation
• Added POS/ADC caution message
• Corrected INS GND alignment when GPS is not available
• Added Aided INS (AINS) position mode
• Corrected AIM-120 mid-course L&S and DT2 swap
• Corrected GBU-31(V)3/B fuze
• Adjusted Range No Escape (Rne) calculation
• Corrected AMPCD DAY/NIGHT switch
• Corrected mixed AIM-120C / AIM-120C count on HUD
• Added default control profile for Winwing Hornet HOTAS

Thank you and kind regards,
Wags

Zdroj

Baron
Aces_Wild napsal:

Ugra Media Syria Map - Hind Over Latakia

In this special preview video of the Syria map for DCS World, we’re excited to also show off the Mi-24P HIND cockpit for the first time in a video. While still very much work in progress, we hope you enjoy this early look.

To showcase it, we’ll be taking off from Bassel Al Asad airbase, that serves as Russia’s primary base of operations in Syria. From there, we’ll fly north to the city of Latakia and perform some road security along the way to visit a Russian naval task force doing a port call at the port of Latakia.

YouTube Video

Tak by ma zaujímalo, kedy dajú Hinda do predaja. V mojom rebríčku je hoooooodne vysoko.
Hals - und Beinbruch!

Přejít na fórum:
Přihlášení
Jméno

Heslo

Nejste pilotem?
Klikněte sem
a zaregistrujte se.

Zapomněli jste heslo?
Pro zaslání nového
Klikněte sem.
TeamSpeak3
cr597.teamspeak3.com:9254
Heslo: net

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com
Rychlovka
Pro přidání zprávy se musíte přihlásit.

31-07-2020 13:51
Dnes je Black Tot Day, tak si dejte rum.

19-07-2020 21:13
Má 100% sRGB GAMUT. To není věc nastavení, ale kalibrace barev. V nastavení teploty barev v menu monitoru je možnost sRGB.

18-07-2020 11:35
Jaromíre, tady píšou že ten tvůj monitor nemá sRGB gamut option, tak jak je to s tím sRGB? Šklebící se https://www.tomsha
rdware.com/reviews
/aoc-agon-ag322qc4
-curved-freesync2-
gaming-monitor,593
3.html

03-07-2020 15:35
Hlavně 100% sRGB

03-07-2020 15:27
ale někdo ti ho ohnul, měl bys ho dát do svěráku a narovnat ho Šklebící se Jinak pěkný no těch 400 cd/m2 .. Úsměv

03-07-2020 14:58
Mám nový monitor. AOC AGON AG322QC4 - První dojem velmi dobrý. Za 10k neber to Šklebící se

01-07-2020 15:18
Rádo se stalo Úsměv

29-06-2020 15:09
10 let na fóru SVK. Díky.

29-06-2020 09:45
Dokonce jsem psal ve vláknu "pokud se jedná o 26.-28.8." ... jo zmatek ... ?

29-06-2020 09:44
Jejda, proč jsem si myslel, že je to v srpnu?

24,465,549 návštěv