Planeset
Kdo je on-line
· Hosté on-line: 10

· Piloti on-line: 1
Timofejic

· Registrovaní piloti: 2,743
· Nejnovější pilot: Thehealthreviews23
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover- krabice (box)
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 - krabice (box)
Rise of Flight
Rise of Flight - krabice (box)
Informace o SVK
Vlastníci a provozovatelé
Pravidla SVK fóra
Číst diskuzi
 Vytisknout diskuzi
DCS F-16C Viper
Aces_Wild
F-16C Viper Update

* z dnešního zpravodaje:

As we draw closer to the early autumn 2019 early access release of the Viper, progress has been rapid. You can find a list of our planned early access features here.

Our viper is already dropping bombs in CCIP and CCRP modes and strafing targets, and the navigation systems, flight model, and art is quite far along. The current focus is on rockets, air-to-air weapons and radar, the landing gear and underside of the aircraft, and tuning the flight model.

Next week we will start regular instruction videos. The first will be a cockpit orientation, and following that will be taxi and takeoff, waypoint navigation, VFR landings, and then unguided bomb attack.

[img]https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/b6d/Viper20190823_1.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

[img]https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/225/Viper20190823_2.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

[img]https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/c35/Viper20190823_3.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

[img]https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/68b/Viper20190823_4.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

[img]https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/599/Viper20190823_5.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

Aces_Wild
Taxi and Takeoff

In this DCS: F-16C Viper video, we'll take a look at how to taxi and takeoff in the F-16C Viper. This is from a pre-release build and is very much work-in-progress. We plan to release the Early Access version in early Autumn 2019.

YouTube Video

Mira
Jsem rád, že ukázal nějakou funkčnost DED. Sice ten čas se pořád nehybe, ale jen víc a houšť. Příští video, bych si dokázal představit ramp start.
P.S : ty nespíš Úsměv

petsild
Ten kožíšek na sedáku se v zimním Úsměv období bude hodit.
img25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DCS.jpgimg25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DR_2.jpgimg33.rajce.idnes.cz/d3302/16/16984/16984634_736d48680dbea871c244e75c34d27f32/images/SClogom.jpg

Aces_Wild
Gun Strafe and Rockets

In this DCS: F-16C Viper video, learn how to use the M61A1 20mm cannon to strafe ground targets and use unguided rockets. This is from a pre-release build and is very much work-in-progress. We plan to release the Early Access version in early Autumn 2019.

YouTube Video

Rapier
Fascinuje mě, jak ukazují video s neřízenými raketami a přitom F-16C v zálivu jako tažný kůň používal především hloupé Mk bomby, clusterovou munici CBU a Mavericky. Úsměv
Neřízené rakety na F-16 jsem snad neviděl reálně používat žádné letectvo, podobně jako AIM-7 Sparrow.

Mira
Video s raketami bylo i na F/A 18..A neboj, bude video i s Mkčkama a AGM65. Všechno postupně.

Aces_Wild
Rapier napsal:

Fascinuje mě, jak ukazují video s neřízenými raketami a přitom F-16C v zálivu jako tažný kůň používal především hloupé Mk bomby, clusterovou munici CBU a Mavericky. Úsměv
Neřízené rakety na F-16 jsem snad neviděl reálně používat žádné letectvo, podobně jako AIM-7 Sparrow.

Minimálně v rámci výcviku je používá např. USAF a ANG. Ale příliš oblíbené nebudou, info viz. níže. Úsměv
A dle Wagse nám nabídnou právě Vipera provozovaného USAF a ANG přibližně v roce 2007.

While TDY, we flew rocket pods while training w/ the Army. Those things are notorious for having hung rockets/no fires. VERY unreliable.

Flew rocket pods at Edwards on 1176 and they where not accurate.

Rockets are well, rockets. Granted as an officer, I don't handle munitions items every day, but the scarriest thing we worked on was rockets. Though chaff and flare had a higher chance of going off on their own, it was also easier to prevent that. Rockets were plain scarry.

Rockets aren't that bad at all. I crew A-10's all the time and really have no problem with them at all. When I crewed 16's back in the day we flew with them as well with no problems. Yes the 16 is faster than the A-10 but as long as the pilot doesn't so something stupid everything should be ok. We rarely have a hung rocket and if so just be cautious of where you are standing till they are down loaded.

We fly rockets here at Nellis every couple of months for the weapons school. I don't see many hung rockets on landing either. I have also never heard the pilots saying they had and problems (ie: FOD issues) when fireing them.

Depending on missions, Vipers at Balad AB, Iraq, also carries the LAU-131 rocket launcher. In a brand-new "Red Tail Flyer" news story, 332nd AEW PA reported just yesterday: "The jets typically take off with AIM-120 missiles, GBU-12 and GBU-38 bombs, 20mm high explosive ammunition, flares and, depending on mission needs, 2.75-inch rockets."

"This is the most rewarding thing I've done in my career so far," the source quoted Senior Airman Jean Jackson, 332nd Expeditionary Maintenance Squadron Armament Flight. "I've been able to work on equipment here I probably would never have seen back home, like the LAU-131 rocket launcher...", she added.

Balad AB, Iraq - SrA Ralph Mendoza preps an LAU-131 rocket launcher before loading it with rockets. As the No. 2 man of a three-person team, Airman Mendoza preps the pylons and hangers for munitions. (USAF photo by SrA James Croxon)
i.imgur.com/CDInXqc.jpg

SrA Nathan Stolle helps Staff Sgt. Charles Evelo arm an F-16 with illumination rockets at Balad AB, Iraq, on July 11. Both Airmen are assigned to the 421st Expeditionary Aircraft Maintenance SSquadron. (USAF photo by Airman 1st Class Andrew Oquendo)
i.imgur.com/BixaMpJ.jpg

OPERATION SNOWBIRD Air Force Tech. Sgt. Jason Wagner, foreground, and Air Force Airman 1st Class John Bybee lock Hydra-70 rockets with M257 illuminating flares into a LAU-131/A rocket launcher on an F-16C Fighting Falcon aircraft during Operation Snowbird on Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Ariz., March 3, 2014. Wagner and Bybee are weapons loaders assigned to the New Jersey Air National Guard's 177th Fighter Wing. New Jersey Air National Guard photo by Air Force Master Sgt. Andrew J. Moseley
i.imgur.com/aHfdu7f.jpg

Zdroj: F-16s firing rockets (vlákno na serveru f-16.net)
-------------------------------------------------------

i.imgur.com/rUPj2FW.jpg

i.imgur.com/9JJl2eH.jpg

Mira
A mimochodem. Verze kterou dostaneme za svoje peníze nebude disponovat možnosti nosit AIM7 tak nechápu proč tyto střely zmiňuješ..

Aces_Wild
Viper Mini-Updates

It's a bit dark of course, but I thought some of you might like to see the work-in-progress night lighting of the cockpit. This image has console and instrument lights on, as well as the flood lights. I am also running an indicator and VMU test.

i.redd.it/rqjmd6m40wl31.jpg

Mira
YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
Viper Mini-Updates

Hey everyone, a little Viper update is in order as we approach early Autumn 2019.

First, we still plan to release the Viper into early access sometime in early Autumn 2019. We don’t have a specific day because several items are in flux, and any one of them could change any announced date. While we posted 25 September on Steam (a day is required to list a product on Steam), that is only a best estimate and not in stone. Once we have a firm date, we will announce it. This is not something we are purposely withholding.

The big areas we are working on to get the Viper before we release it:

• Finalizing CCIP and CCRP bombing modes.
• Tuning the flight model and braking system. Much of this involves drag values.
• RWS and ACM air-to-air radar modes.
• Air-to-air gun, AIM-9, and AIM-120.
• CMDS.
• HMCS.
• Cold start procedures.
• Tuning the NVIS cockpit lighting.
• External model, in particularly the landing gear and aircraft underside. Even at early access release, the skin will still be preliminary.
• We are also working hard on the Litening targeting pod with LGBs, but we can’t promise this will be ready in time for the early access release, but it’s something already well underway.

Thanks,
Wags

Zdroj

Mira
Zjevně jsem nebyl jediny koho zarazilo nulové info o práci na TWS, které bylo slíbeno ve fazi 1.
A zjevně jsem nebyl jediný, kdo si myslel, že obsah uvedený ve fázi 1 dostaneme v den vydání..
A zjevně nejsem jediný, kdo je momentálně lehce vyveden z omylu Úsměv

Phase one doesn't necessarily mean on release of Early Access.But it would be the current focus now and in the early months of EA release. -NineLine/Norm

Ale v tomhle případě jim to prominu Úsměv

Aces_Wild
Unguided Bombing

In this DCS: F-16C Viper video, learn the basics of Continuously Computed Impact Point (CCIP) and Constantly Computer Release Point (CCRP) bombing for unguided bombs. In the early access release, such bombs will include the Mk-84, Mk-82 LDGP, Mk-82SE, Mk-82AIR, BDU-33, CBU-87, and CBU-97. This is from a pre-release build and is very much work-in-progress. We plan to release the Early Access version sometime in early Autumn 2019 (Autumn 2019 starts on 23 September).

The pull-up cue and CCIP delayed release cue attack are being tuned at the time of creating this video.

YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
Z ED FB:

DCS: F-16C Viper and F/A-18C Hornet Update

With early Autumn 2019 rapidly approaching on 23 September, we are nearing our Viper early access launch goals. While it will probably not launch on the first day of Autumn, it will be sometime early in the season. As you’ve probably seen in recent videos, work has been progressing at a very fast pace, and we are sure it will be a great product at early access release. While work started in October of last year, the cockpit systems, flight model, and other systems did not start until early this year. We’ve never had such rapid development of a module before, and the tools and knowhow of developing the Hornet helped tremendously.

Please note that the 20% discount will end once the product is launched, and it will not likely be on sale for at least a year after launch (as seen with the Hornet). So, if you wish to have some Viper savings, we suggest considering the pre-purchase while it lasts.

In order to hit our Viper release window, we have very recently had to temporarily move a couple of the systems programmers from the Hornet onto the Viper for a short period. Once the Viper is released, they will be back to work on the Hornet with a strong push on TWS radar mode, air-to-surface radar, further targeting pod features, and more. Much of this work is directly applicable to the Viper. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
The Eagle Dynamics Team

i.imgur.com/M7ufDFK.jpg

i.imgur.com/baUI39c.jpg

Mira
Jako pro mně jako F16 fanboye dobrý zprávy, ale horneťaci asi musej bejt nasrany.

Aces_Wild
Laser Guided Bombing with JTAC

In this DCS: F-16C Viper video, we will learn how to user laser-guided bombs (GBU-12 and GBU-10) to attack targets based on a laser designation from a Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC). We are also working quickly to provide the Litening targeting pod for the Viper that will allow self-designation.

YouTube Video

petsild
Tak narychlo ušitý modul, to nemůže dopadnout dobře.
img25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DCS.jpgimg25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DR_2.jpgimg33.rajce.idnes.cz/d3302/16/16984/16984634_736d48680dbea871c244e75c34d27f32/images/SClogom.jpg

Mira
Jak se to říká? Nač stahovat kalhoty, když brod je ještě daleko?

magot
a ten stín v 6:09 je generován z A-10? Úsměv

Přejít na fórum:
Přihlášení
Jméno

Heslo

Nejste pilotem?
Klikněte sem
a zaregistrujte se.

Zapomněli jste heslo?
Pro zaslání nového
Klikněte sem.
TeamSpeak3
cr597.teamspeak3.com:9254
Heslo: net

Rychlovka
Pro přidání zprávy se musíte přihlásit.

19-03-2024 14:59
Mrknutí

16-02-2024 16:54
1stCL .. forever :-)

15-02-2024 13:46
Chtěl jsem tu napsat výborný fór o České poště, ale mám obavu, že by vám to nedošlo.

02-02-2024 12:17
Nj, na rozdíl ode dneška tehdá ještě nešetřili.

29-01-2024 14:14
Dej vzorek.

29-01-2024 13:41
Rád bych tu napsal pár chemických vtipů, ale bojím se reakcí...

29-01-2024 12:29
Phantom bolševické promo Úsměv https://youtu.be/.

05-01-2024 17:45
Z 2:5 na 8:5.... zázrak

21-12-2023 16:25
Já jsem rád, že BMW potvrdilo, že moje letitá motorka si s tím poradí a nemusím to řešit :-)

21-12-2023 15:59
Ještě mohu kupovat Natural 98, který má ETBE. Nebo ještě se dá někde sehnat neoriginální těsnění na regulátor tlaku paliva, který bude dělat největší neplechu.

34,595,739 návštěv