Planeset
Kdo je on-line
· Hosté on-line: 3

· Piloti on-line: 1
CSW_Rannisokol

· Registrovaní piloti: 2,743
· Nejnovější pilot: Thehealthreviews23
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover- krabice (box)
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 - krabice (box)
Rise of Flight
Rise of Flight - krabice (box)
Informace o SVK
Vlastníci a provozovatelé
Pravidla SVK fóra
Číst diskuzi
 Vytisknout diskuzi
DCS World 2017
Trolicek
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/uU5gQUT19VAgE/giphy.gif[/img] is not a valid Image.

Aces_Wild
Eagle Dynamics F/A-18C Hornet - Mini-Updates - Litening Targeting Pod Intro and GPS Weapon Use

This is a first look at the Litening pod for the Hornet! It’s still early days, and this is very much work-in-progress. As an introduction video, this is provided to help you understand some of the basics and how to use it to set TOO targets for INS/GPS-guided weapons. In videos coming soon, I will delve into using the pod with laser-guided bombs, laser Mavericks, Laser Spot Search (LSS) mode, and setting target points for AUTO unguided bomb attacks.

Other elements will be coming to the pod like HUD symbology, INR and snow plow modes, additional reticles, AA mode, and more.

YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
DCS 2.5.5.34108 Open Beta

Supported new Bf 109 K-4 Jagdflieger Campaign by Reflected Simulation

DCS World

* Stinger and Igla manpad missiles. Corrected guidance logic and the motor and booster data.
* AGM-88 HARM will now update emitter tracking while the missile is in flight for better accuracy against slow-moving targets.
* Improved the AGM-84E Harpoon launch effects.
* MP. SSE. Dynamically spawned and hidden units will no longer be visible to clients.
* MP. Serverlist: Fixed only 16 symbols being visible in the server player names.
* MP. JTAC will now respond to all wingmen, not just the group lead.
* Encyclopedia. Fixed KDO mod.40.
* Fixed ground unit AI sometimes getting stuck on a bridge if the terrain leading up to the bridge is above it.
* Scripting Engine: Corrected Unit.getPosition() function.
* Fixed incorrect behavior of aircraft AI on the carrier deck if you give control to AI (takeoff from parking).
* PAI : AV-8B AI will landing to deck vertically, not as conventional aircraft.

DCS: F/A-18C

* The initial release of the AA/ANQ-28 Litening Targeting Pod (WIP). Other modes like air-to-air mode, INR tracking, additional HUD symbology, and slave to target point, and other functions will be added later in early access.
* Marking a target on the SA page with PLID now is shown correctly on the radar page.
* Sharing PLID info in Multiplayer displayed correctly to and from donors.
* STEP data now matches Radar Data for a selected target.
* SA page STEP marker doesn't pass through all displayed contacts - fixed
* SA page EXPAND option added
* JDAM TOO mode does not respect WPTs loaded as TOO MSN 1 or TOO MSN 2 - fixed
* Radar shows target as hostile even if DL and NTCR are turned off - fixed
* MSI: donor HAFU not displayed on RADAR page - fixed
* Fixed a crash that could happen when trying to restart AUTO at the end of a WP route.
* Fixed disabling AUTO in mid-route could break AUTO sequence.
* TDC movement now shuts off STEP.
* Radar altimeter is now set correctly at zero before Hornet start-up.
* Updated the Hornet Guide.
* Fixed CTD when setting bomb interval.

After this Open Beta, the next big system to add will be the AGM-84D Harpoon anti-ship missile.

DCS: Bf-109K-4

* Fixed the MW50 gauge animation.
* Ammunition counters are now pre-set.
* Ammunition counter dials now work with assigned axis.

DCS F-5E

* Fixed odd yawing behavior over 300 knots.

DCS A-10C

* A-10C LWS could not see other aircraft lasers from more than 3-4 km; this has been increased to 10 km.

DCS A-10A

* Canopy glass at opened canopy removed

DCS Fw 190 D-9

* Asymmetric loadouts are prohibited.
* Fixed artificial horizon not being powered.

DCS Fw 190 A-8

* Light animation tuned. CockpitLocalPoint coordinates, cockpit external geometry edited.

DCS AV-8B N/A by RAZBAM

* TPOD Slave bug fix (Known issue it will not track moving vehicles locked by the DMT).
* Kneeboard update: Target points 1 to 4 display (WiP).

DCS M-2000c by RAZBAM

* Disabled keyboard input file bug fix.
* MAGIC Select/Visor Down bug fix.
* MAGIC Select improved.
* Specific HUD page for POL.
* POL behaviour fixed.

DCS C-101 by AvioDev

* Added pitch trim indicator light operation (it was previously working trim light test only, now the light illuminates also when trimming, via normal or emergency trimming, front and rear cockpit). (C-101EB and C-101CC).
* Added functionality of ADI DH light to both front and rear cockpit (it illuminates now when a/c altitude is below decision height).
* GA light in rear cockpit ADI illuminates now as well (previously only front cockpit GA light was operative).
* Partially fixed multicrew sync for canopies.

Campaigns

* FA-18C Aggressors BFM Campaign by Maple Flag: Corrected Tanker speeds, altitudes, radios and TACANs. Updated documents to add tanker info.
* DCS BS2 Republic: Minor changes in 05 mission
* P-51D High Stakes Campaign: 10th - targets moved to clearings, 9-th - oil tanks replaced.

Edit: DCS F-14 Changelog

Today's F-14 patch is primarily focused on new content (including great community content) and tweaking the flight model based on detailed and exceptional SME feedback.
Next patch will include substantial art developments/fixes and other system/jester related additions.

* Added User-Campaign “OPERATION CAGE THE BEAR” by Kaba. Thank you!
* Added Singleplayer Mission “HB Pitching Deck” for the Persian Gulf Map
* Added Coop Mission “HB Pitching Deck COOP 4 up to 2 Crews” for the Persian Gulf Map
* Changed camera max view angle from 180 to 140 (thx reddit user /u/ohyeah2389 for this)
* You can buzz the carrier with your AI wingman, and he won't look like a flapping bird anymore
* AI wingman will adjust wing sweep to match the lead aircraft when flying in formation with a human lead who has the tail hook down
* INS shows correct groundspeed based on flight path angle (i.e. zero groundspeed when flying pure vertical)
* Further increased pitch stability
* Adjusted pitch moments for gear, flaps, and speedbrake
* Adjusted drag for gear, flaps, and slats
* Increased engine pitch moment with flaps down
* Reduced engine pitch moment with flaps up
* Slightly reduced refuel probe yaw moment
* Slightly adjusted AB thrust from 25-35k @ M1.6-1.8
* Increased roll and yaw damping with flaps/gear
* Reduced drag while maneuvering at high alpha
* Reduced inlet pressure recovery at high yaw rates (spins)
Upravil/a Aces_Wild dne 31-07-2019 16:10

Aces_Wild
Eagle Dynamics F/A-18C Hornet - Mini-Updates - Litening Pod for Laser-Guided Bombs, Laser Maverick, and LSS Mode

In the previous video we looked at the basic features of the Litening targeting pod on the Hornet and how to use it to designate targets for GPS-guided weapons. In this video we’ll look at how to use the pod to direct laser-guided bombs, laser Mavericks, and how to use the Laser Spot Search (LSS) mode to locate an off-board laser designation (single player and multiplayer).

Other elements will be coming to the pod like HUD symbology, INR and snowplow modes, slaving options, additional reticles, AA mode, and more.

YouTube Video

magot
5:08 má porád škrtlej MAV na levém DDI/ MFD nebo jak se to jmenuje .. to je blbě, že?

AJaromir
Miltech-5 / PD na svém FB oznámil zastavení projektu BO-105
https://www.faceb...4334955340
Dear Simmers and Lovers of the BO-105,

As many of you already followed my project since 2012 with a lot of up and downs, I came to the conclution to set the DCS: BO-105 Project on ice to an undefined time.
What is the reason.
Reason is that I have many other projects which I'm working on and I don't wanna set up my mind on a project which don't find any interest.
It's nerve-racking waiting/acting 24 hours a day for a solution. I really want to finish this project with my heart but it's not easy to find someone to code with that punch of knowledge.
I hoped for a long time, so as you, that this project will see the light one day.

I'll continue the BO behind closed doors (quality-like)- maybe someone is interessted finishing this Project.

Thanks everyone for following my way, helping and supporting me ...

I promise you - if some door opens you'll get a response.

again, thanks to everyone

Olli aka (The_Fragger)

Aces_Wild
Deka Ironwork Simulations Chinese Asset Pack

HQ-7 is coming to CAP

Will finish launcher first, then consider making a search radar

i.imgur.com/J7gCqw5.png

i.imgur.com/iFymuzO.png

----------------------------------------------------------

RAZBAM Simulations AV-8B N/A

AV-8B NA JDAM HUD.
This is an alignment test for the JDAM HUD mode page. Target values are not real but test values.
JDAMs are still WiP.
"N0" does not means no, it is a status code. The 0 is the number zero, not the letter O.

i.imgur.com/pyxIkh4.jpg

Aces_Wild
F/A-18C Hornet LITENING II Tutorial

* jak na TGP od RedKite

A complete guide to The Targeting pod including Laser bombs,
JDAMs, JSOWs, Mavericks LSS Laser spot search and Laser Marking, With Tips and tricks, as well as workarounds for Early access issues.

Time codes:
01:07 Setup
02:44 Symbology
06:26 Hotas Controls
10:14 GPS Guided weapons
12:03 Laser Guided Weapons
14:37 Laser Marking
15:15 Laser spot Search mode
16:36 AGM-65F IR Maverick
17:16 Dumb Weapons
17:43 Early Access Workarounds and Tips

YouTube Video

Fishbed64
WTF...Cool

YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
Deka Ironwork Simulations JF-17 Thunder

HSD with SA (datalink & rwr)

i.imgur.com/KMHP4BN.png

i.imgur.com/iapVCoe.jpg

Richi
YouTube Video

magot
Dotaz. Když chci instalovat DCS na jiné pc, tak na stávajícím musím deaktivovat ty co mají startforce (A-10C, BS2 a FC3)
A ty ostatní stačí jen smazat?

Ještě dotaz - je potřeba provést deaktivaci v stable i beta nebo je to propojeno když se to deaktivuje např. v stable tak je to komplet pokryto?
Upravil/a magot dne 07-08-2019 11:51

Pepe
Já jsem skopíroval letadla v registrech a potom vložil do nové instalace. Nejdou mi totž odinstalovat něktré addony a tak jsem se uchýlil k této fintě. Někde na forech jsem na to narazil.

magot
Ale ta deaktivace se týká jen těch tří modulů s DRM jestli jsem to dobře pochopil. Víc jich není.

Aces_Wild
magot napsal:

Dotaz. Když chci instalovat DCS na jiné pc, tak na stávajícím musím deaktivovat ty co mají startforce (A-10C, BS2 a FC3)
A ty ostatní stačí jen smazat?

Ještě dotaz - je potřeba provést deaktivaci v stable i beta nebo je to propojeno když se to deaktivuje např. v stable tak je to komplet pokryto?

Je to šumák jestli (de)aktivuješ pod stable nebo betou, informace v registru je pro obě větve stejná.

Aces_Wild
Frecce Tricolori Virtuali MB-339A/PAN - Dancing in the sky

YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
Eagle Dynamics Supercarrier

* z dnešního zpravodaje:

Dear pilots,

We apologize for the blank newsletter today. For the first time since we started the newsletters we suffered a glitch in the delivery process. We hope it will be the first and last! We are working to fix this asap.

In the meantime, here are some screenshots of the upcoming DCS: Supercarrier!

We apologise for the hiccup and trust you will have a wonderful weekend.

Sincerely,
The Eagle Dynamics Team

www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/379/DCS-Supercarrier-00.jpg

www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/169/DCS-Supercarrier-01.jpg

www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/573/DCS-Supercarrier-02.jpg

www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/191/DCS-Supercarrier-05.jpg

www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/1b8/DCS-Supercarrier-06.jpg

www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/809/DCS-Supercarrier-07.jpg

petsild
Zdařile udělané náhodné mise pro kvedláky nad Dubají: https://www.digit...s/3305971/

[img]https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/4dd/DCS%20-%20SimCopter.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

YouTube Video

img25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DCS.jpgimg25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DR_2.jpgimg33.rajce.idnes.cz/d3302/16/16984/16984634_736d48680dbea871c244e75c34d27f32/images/SClogom.jpg

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations South Atlantic

Light house SE of Port Stanley

i.imgur.com/LQ69Un7.jpg

------------------------------------------------

Deka Ironwork Simulations

HQ-7 is ready to release

i.imgur.com/YrKQ0Lk.jpg

petsild
Povedlo se mi Úsměv položit náklad 500 kg, bez zničení kam jsem potřeboval…

YouTube Video

img25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DCS.jpgimg25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DR_2.jpgimg33.rajce.idnes.cz/d3302/16/16984/16984634_736d48680dbea871c244e75c34d27f32/images/SClogom.jpg

Přejít na fórum:
Přihlášení
Jméno

Heslo

Nejste pilotem?
Klikněte sem
a zaregistrujte se.

Zapomněli jste heslo?
Pro zaslání nového
Klikněte sem.
TeamSpeak3
cr597.teamspeak3.com:9254
Heslo: net

Rychlovka
Pro přidání zprávy se musíte přihlásit.

12-04-2024 16:25
Pořídil jsem si Arctic Liquid Freezer III 360. Poměr cena/výkon asi nepřekonatelný. Uchladilo to 300W po dobu 10 minut.

07-04-2024 21:31
Taky vám v prohlížeči Chrome vyskakují artefakty?

19-03-2024 14:59
Mrknutí

16-02-2024 16:54
1stCL .. forever :-)

15-02-2024 13:46
Chtěl jsem tu napsat výborný fór o České poště, ale mám obavu, že by vám to nedošlo.

02-02-2024 12:17
Nj, na rozdíl ode dneška tehdá ještě nešetřili.

29-01-2024 14:14
Dej vzorek.

29-01-2024 13:41
Rád bych tu napsal pár chemických vtipů, ale bojím se reakcí...

29-01-2024 12:29
Phantom bolševické promo Úsměv https://youtu.be/.

05-01-2024 17:45
Z 2:5 na 8:5.... zázrak

34,705,170 návštěv