RoF Návody
Planeset
Kdo je on-line
· Hosté on-line: 10

· Piloti on-line: 0

· Registrovaní piloti: 2,745
· Nejnovější pilot: Kokes
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover- krabice (box)
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 - krabice (box)
Rise of Flight
Rise of Flight - krabice (box)
Informace o SVK
Vlastníci a provozovatelé
Pravidla SVK fóra
Číst diskuzi
 Vytisknout diskuzi
DCS World 2017
57thMH_Edison
Saburo napsal:

tady jak to vypadalo na palubě..
i.imgur.com/rdeWISv.jpg

Móóóc hezký !!!

Jak to šlapalo v reálu ? Nelagovalo to moc nebo nesekalo se to někomu ?
Škoda, že Vás nebylo ještě trošku víc !!!
RUM ZBYSTŘUJE ZRAK A ZJEMŇUJE PILOTÁŽ

1stCL_Chroustall
57thMH_Edison napsal:

Móóóc hezký !!!

Jak to šlapalo v reálu ? Nelagovalo to moc nebo nesekalo se to někomu ?
Škoda, že Vás nebylo ještě trošku víc !!!

Za mě vše v naprostým pořádku. A to hraju v podstatě na noťasu s 1060kou.

magot
Koukám že to driftování po palubě se týká víceméně F-14. To je jako bug?
Ty hornety držej jak přibitý ..

magot
1:43:25- hromadný start z letadlovky napříč palubou po vystřelení z kokpitu Šklebící se
YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
Eagle Dynamics F/A-18C Hornet - JDAM Update #1

This week we plan an OPEN BETA update that will add some features and address some bugs. This video highlights these changes.

YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
DCS 2.5.4.30386 Open Beta

Introducing DCS: I-16 by OctopusG

DCS World

* Fixed crash caused by video driver NV 430.39 when MK-20 or CBU canisters opens. We strongly recommend to update Nvidia drivers to version 430.53 (https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answ...tail/a_id/4798) for preventing crashes on graphical effects.
* MP. Fixed crash on the taxi in the multiseater aircraft.
* MP. Fixed starting dedicated server with settings saved from webGUI also checks if mission list is empty.
* ME and F10 map. Added view of precise coordinates with hundredths of seconds. Cycle through coordinate display option available by pressing LAlt + Y.
* ME. Incorrect removal of the list Waypoint properties fixed.
* Ground AI. The algorithm of detour of buildings and obstacles was adjusted.
* AGM-88. Turned off the loft trajectory for SP and TOO modes. Fixed trajectory sagging at terminal phase of flight.
* TrackIR_external_views option will not inherited from previous simulation run.

DCS F/A-18C

* Emergency braking system corrected.

DCS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC

* Fixed distance indication for gun in radar mode (distance must be equal or less than 2000m for indication)
* Improved inputs for ASP axis-based controls (rotaries)
* Improved ASP LAUNCH light logic when attacking radar-locked targets (airborne or ground based)
* Improved reticle size scaling.
* Fixed emergency jettison switches to being clickable.
* Fixed flaps reset switch going under control box when pushed.
* Fixed SOD mode knob rotation range.
* Fixed SPS launch button.
* Fixed white flood light knob rotation.
* Fixed air pressure gauge bezel's UVs
* Added liveries' description.lua custom arg command for bort numbers.

Note: This is not the full major cockpit update. These small fixes are brought over from it for testing.

DCS Flaming Cliffs

* MiG-29. Corrected RD-33 thrust and RPM at high altitude

DCS C-101 by AvioDev

* Added functionality of the following circuit breakers of armament panel in the C-101CC:
MACHINE GUN 1 CANNON
MACHINE GUN 2
ARMING CONTROL
EMERG
NORMAL
* Fixed cockpit frame roundness between front and rear canopies.
* Fixed position of some of C-101CC circuit breakers of weapons panel, so that the white ring is visible when the circuit breaker is tripped.
* Fixed default position of C-101CC circuit breakers: white ring not visible now when the circuit breaker is pushed in (flushed).
* Fixed ignition switch functionality when using keyboard or joystick buttons.
* Fixed default position of ignition switch at mission start.

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM

* HUD Update: Steer-To point symbol available on NAV and VTOL modes.
* HUD reacts to device damage:
- INS
- Mission Computer (MSC)
- Weapons Manager (SMS)
- Armament Control Panel (ACP)
- Aircraft Computer (ADC)
* Roll Stabilized Sight (iron sight) enabled (WiP)
* MPCD STRS (Stores) page reacts to device damage (WiP)
* Weapons Manager (SMS) damage model update (WiP)

DCS MIG-19 by RAZBAM

* FM Updates: Throttle logic and braking behavior.

DCS AJS37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations

* Corrected crash when inputting runway heading >360 degrees.
* Fixed bombing mode not stepping in when non BP and M waypoint.
* Fixed typo in rocket quick start mission.
* Updated RB 75 models Added RB 75 textures, requires a line in the livery to change from USAF texture.
* Fixes to flight plan in kneeboard for custom cartridges.

AJaromir
Dnes vyšel Išák jako ofiko addon:
https://www.digit...anes/i-16/

Dnešní "chandža" log pro OB
https://forums.ea...stcount=57

Introducing DCS: I-16 by OctopusG

DCS World
Fixed crash caused by video driver NV 430.39 when MK-20 or CBU canisters opens. We strongly recommend to update Nvidia drivers to version 430.53 (https://nvidia.cu.../a_id/4798) for preventing crashes on graphical effects.
MP. Fixed crash on the taxi in the multiseater aircraft.
MP. Fixed starting dedicated server with settings saved from webGUI also checks if mission list is empty.
ME and F10 map. Added view of precise coordinates with hundredths of seconds. Cycle through coordinate display option available by pressing LAlt + Y.
ME. Incorrect removal of the list Waypoint properties fixed.
Ground AI. The algorithm of detour of buildings and obstacles was adjusted.
AGM-88. Turned off the loft trajectory for SP and TOO modes. Fixed trajectory sagging at terminal phase of flight.
TrackIR_external_views option will not inherited from previous simulation run.

DCS F/A-18C
Emergency braking system corrected.

DCS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC
Fixed distance indication for gun in radar mode (distance must be equal or less than 2000m for indication)
Improved inputs for ASP axis-based controls (rotaries)
Improved ASP LAUNCH light logic when attacking radar-locked targets (airborne or ground based)
Improved reticle size scaling.
Fixed emergency jettison switches to being clickable.
Fixed flaps reset switch going under control box when pushed.
Fixed SOD mode knob rotation range.
Fixed SPS launch button.
Fixed white flood light knob rotation.
Fixed air pressure gauge bezel's UVs
Added liveries' description.lua custom arg command for bort numbers.
Note: This is not the full major cockpit update. These small fixes are brought over from it for testing.

DCS Flaming Cliffs
MiG-29. Corrected RD-33 thrust and RPM at high altitude

DCS C-101 by AvioDev
Added functionality of the following circuit breakers of armament panel in the C-101CC:
MACHINE GUN 1 CANNON
MACHINE GUN 2
ARMING CONTROL
EMERG
NORMAL
Fixed cockpit frame roundness between front and rear canopies.
Fixed position of some of C-101CC circuit breakers of weapons panel, so that the white ring is visible when the circuit breaker is tripped.
Fixed default position of C-101CC circuit breakers: white ring not visible now when the circuit breaker is pushed in (flushed).
Fixed ignition switch functionality when using keyboard or joystick buttons.
Fixed default position of ignition switch at mission start.

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM
HUD Update: Steer-To point symbol available on NAV and VTOL modes.
HUD reacts to device damage:
- INS
- Mission Computer (MSC)
- Weapons Manager (SMS)
- Armament Control Panel (ACP)
- Aircraft Computer (ADC)
Roll Stabilized Sight (iron sight) enabled (WiP)
MPCD STRS (Stores) page reacts to device damage (WiP)
Weapons Manager (SMS) damage model update (WiP)

DCS MIG-19 by RAZBAM
FM Updates: Throttle logic and braking behavior.

DCS AJS37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
Corrected crash when inputting runway heading >360 degrees.
Fixed bombing mode not stepping in when non BP and M waypoint.
Fixed typo in rocket quick start mission.
Updated RB 75 models Added RB 75 textures, requires a line in the livery to change from USAF texture.
Fixes to flight plan in kneeboard for custom cartridges.

Upravil/a AJaromir dne 08-05-2019 14:34

magot
tak tohle je hodně špatný .. i jako parodie Šklebící se
YouTube Video

upgrade A-4E kokpitu, vypadá to že to bastlej v nějaký sketch-upu nebo co to je za příšernost ..
i.imgur.com/RWU9Hqh.png
Upravil/a magot dne 10-05-2019 18:19

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations AV-8B N/A

The AV-8B NA kneeboard is being enabled. This is the final sample, the art is still WiP

i.imgur.com/Nr38WIl.jpg

magot
Išak zřemě ani nemá DM
The new DM will release with ED modules, then I am sure it will be made available to 3rd Parties.

Aces_Wild
magot napsal:

Išak zřemě ani nemá DM
The new DM will release with ED modules, then I am sure it will be made available to 3rd Parties.

Spíš je na tom špatně tvoje angličtina.

magot
Tak povídej, jak sis to přeložil ty? Úsměv
Za mě: Nový DM bude vydán s ED moduly, takže jsem jist že bude k dispozici třetí stranám.
e.g. išak nemá DM.
Upravil/a magot dne 10-05-2019 19:22

Aces_Wild
Samozřejmě, že Išak model poškození má, nemá ten nový, který se připravuje. A jak píše NineLine, nový DM bude aplikován nejprve na WWII moduly od ED.
Z vlákna, z kterého si citoval. První příspěvek.
Is this going to be the first wwii aircraft with the new damage model standard or is it just modelled to the contemporary standard at present?

Tedy - bude prvním WWII letadlem s novým modelem poškození nebo je pouze namodelováno dle aktuálního standardu?

A co si představit pod novým DM informoval ED v předposledních víkendových zprávách, viz. Damage Model Update and Other DCS World News.

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations South Atlantic

Hey All, just a quick video on a fly past Mount Pleasant, testing the lights and performance, anyways, enjoy

YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
Frecce Tricolori Virtuali MB-339A/PAN

This one in the video is totally new regarding flight model, textures, 3d details, systems, sounds and so on...

YouTube Video

magot
Nevíte jak se používá v devatenáctce SRO-2 transponder? To je jako z-integrovaný s tím RP-1 radarem?
Je tam jen switch ON/OFF a tlačítko autodestrukce Úsměv

Aces_Wild
magot napsal:

Nevíte jak se používá v devatenáctce SRO-2 transponder? To je jako z-integrovaný s tím RP-1 radarem?
Je tam jen switch ON/OFF a tlačítko autodestrukce :)

A tady z Chuckova průvodce:
i.imgur.com/PE3EOLD.png

magot
tak už je jasno Šklebící se
Já hledal to regulérní SRO-2 (se selektorem kanálů a zobrazování na radaru "-" enemy/ "=" friendly, což RP-1 (ta verze co je v DCS) neumí a to mě bylo divný), koukám bylo teda až na PMce.
Upravil/a magot dne 12-05-2019 22:55

magot
A-4E update

Community A-4 Dev Diary Q2 2019: Comings and Goings

From Merker:

Hello all, I’d like to start this post off by thanking you all for your incredible support over the past 3 years of development. From the day we started, during good times and bad, and through what felt like a very turbulent release; it’s been a hell of a ride. During the first hours of this project, my highest expectation would be that we learn a thing or two and everyone would have some fun in the process. There was never really an expectation of success, though we wanted to give it a shot. Since then, it’s gone beyond what I could have ever imagined.

Regrettably, this journey has reached its destination for me personally. As of May 31st, 2019, I will no longer be part of the A-4 Project. There are a number of personal reasons for this, and I’d prefer not to get into them, but the overall reason is that this project is just one short chapter in my life that will need to close for others to open. This project has been a very difficult lift for me personally, as I’ve invested a massive amount of time into it. The past few months since release have been some of the most demanding, and with many other opportunities and responsibilities in life demanding my attention, I feel it is now appropriate for me to move on from this project and DCS modding as a whole. This includes my work on the Oriskany, which is hereby paused indefinitely. Work had slowed greatly in the past months, and I feel that it’s a project I will never be satisfied with personally. Perhaps I’ll find a way for it to live on, but I can make no promises at this time.

I announced my resignation last month and we are currently in the transition process for our distribution and communication methods. We’re working to ensure this process is as easy and as seamless as possible. I’d like to thank you all for your patience, and hope that you will continue to support the endeavors of the remaining team. I know you're in good hands. I'd like to thank this community again for an exciting three years, I hope that we’ve met your expectations and made a worthwhile addition to your DCS experience.

Sincerely,
Merker

--

While it is time for Merker to leave, we’re very happy to announce a new member to our team. Heclak, who many of you may know through his various submods and contributions to the official mod, has joined as Coder and 3D Artist. Please give him a warm welcome!

Coming up in the next updates, we have a slew of many different planned features and fixes on the horizon. Below is a tentative list of such things:

Hydraulic system upgrade (For testing)
Surfaces such as flaps, spoilers, gear are now dependent on the hydraulic system. This upgrade allows for some emergency procedures such as emergency gear release, and emergency landing procedures. Further upgrades are still in the research stages.

Tanker version (WIP)
Implementation of buddy tanker model. The model will be player flyable and AI-capable. However, the refueling capability is limited to AI only due to technical limitations. Texturing for pod and drogue is still yet to be completed. There's still an issue with drogue/probe tracking between the AI tanker and receiver. Player version of the A-4E is still not capable of aerial refueling.

Check out the picture below of how it looks in our current testing. Remember, everything is subject to change!
i.imgur.com/QcVqIVO.png
Fuel control system (WIP)
We're working on some upgrades to the fuel system in the A-4E. We've implemented the emergency fuel cutoff lever and looking into other fuel systems such as fuel cutoff due to inverted flight and negative-g. Fuel dumping is now possible but no visual fuel vapours are possible.

Keybindings (In progress)
We're working on adding new keybindings based on community suggestions. We are aware that there are a number of keybindings that are missing. Please feel free to bring to our attention any missing keybindings via the issue tracker or forums. We will try to release a document indicating the new keybindings to assist control mapping. We're also trying to clean up the keybindings of incorrect keybindings. There are a number of incorrect bindings which are only meant for FC3 aircraft that made it into the previous release versions. These keybindings will be removed as we discover them.

Visual Damage Model (Status TBD)
While initially this system was teased, Merker’s departure means that this internal project has been shelved in favor of other projects. The visual damage model, which is purely a cosmetic feature within DCS, would display battle damage in-game. Additionally, we will be working to determine what changes are needed to adjust to ED’s new damage models, which were announced earlier this spring. Because we are modders, we have no advanced knowledge of these changes and will be learning alongside you all as they are implemented.

Thank you all for making the past few months an exciting process, we look forward to the continued evolution of this mod over the comings months!

LesniHU
Saburo napsal:

Aces_Wild napsal:
A tady z Chuckova průvodce:
i.imgur.com/PE3EOLD.png

Ten návod je teda "dobrej"...

Jak může receiver (po našem prijímač) fungovat jako dotazovač???
"interrogate targets" znamená vysílat dotaz!
Má někdo vysvětlení jak tedy dle chucka přijímač vysílá?

ten v tom má ještě větší bordel než magot...
afaik je to napsany vicemene spravne, i kdyz pokud budeme detailisti a pujdeme a HW uroven, tak transmitter muze vysilat, ze jsi pritel, az potom, co to neco prijme. To "neco" to melo :-), volba slov v navodu je dost mozna spravna terminologie v anglictine. Cili, ostatni se mohou dotazat tebe, ci jsi ty, ty se nemuzes dotazat nekoho dalsiho, kdo je on, mas jen odpovidac, ne dotazovac, neumi to vyslat dotaz a prijmout odpoved, umi to jen prijmout dotaz a odeslat odpoved. Myslim, ze v tehdejsi dobe a doktrine bylo cilem, aby pozemni velitelstvi melo prehled, autonomie stihacu se neresila.

Přejít na fórum:
Přihlášení
Jméno

Heslo

Nejste pilotem?
Klikněte sem
a zaregistrujte se.

Zapomněli jste heslo?
Pro zaslání nového
Klikněte sem.
TeamSpeak3
cr597.teamspeak3.com:9254
Heslo: net

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com
Rychlovka
Pro přidání zprávy se musíte přihlásit.

30-04-2024 10:19
Teď se tyká všude. Každý je familierní jak kdybychom všichni spolu pásli husy.

29-04-2024 20:53
Tem Teamspeak jedete trojku nebo pětku? Mně se nechce nikam registrovat.

29-04-2024 20:44
Jsem zapl discord. FUJ! Proč mi tam všechno tyká? To je tak nezdvořilé a neuctivé.

24-04-2024 12:25
-Vzrusuju te? - -Docela jo, jsi krasna zenska a chtel bych byt tvuj princ. - -To je pekne. Ale na to jsem se neptala. Potrebovala bzch yjistit, jak se yapina ceska klavesnice. Pomuyes mi?

22-04-2024 20:31
Njelepší je kombinace FF (s pluginem kačera)+uBlock ;-)

21-04-2024 09:36
No zatím ještě není. Neumí blokovat vyskakovací okna.

19-04-2024 23:01
jo, kačer je dobrej Úsměv

19-04-2024 17:04
No já asi přejdu na duckduckgo, až jej vyladí.

16-04-2024 11:52
To jsou Jaromíre defekty z realtime anti-anti-ads google teroru. Chyba není na tvém přijímači. Už před 3 rokama jsem Chrome definitivně odinstaloval a přešel opět po 20 letech na FF

12-04-2024 16:25
Pořídil jsem si Arctic Liquid Freezer III 360. Poměr cena/výkon asi nepřekonatelný. Uchladilo to 300W po dobu 10 minut.

34,791,198 návštěv