RoF Návody
Planeset
Kdo je on-line
· Hosté on-line: 6

· Piloti on-line: 0

· Registrovaní piloti: 2,745
· Nejnovější pilot: Kokes
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover- krabice (box)
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 - krabice (box)
Rise of Flight
Rise of Flight - krabice (box)
Informace o SVK
Vlastníci a provozovatelé
Pravidla SVK fóra
Číst diskuzi
 Vytisknout diskuzi
DCS World 2017
Aces_Wild
DCS 2.2.0.12843.297 Update 1

Support of AJS-37 Viggen: 16-2 Red Flag Campaign

DCS World

* Multiple Tarawa class ships in the same group will cause a crash - fixed.
* Crash on exit to Windows when VR connected and Deferred is ON - fixed.
* MP. Fixed showing the description and player names for servers with many players.
* ME. Values stored in the "additional properties for aircraft" and "radio preset" tabs for new units will be inherited from the previous unit.
* NS430. Direct-to should default to current destination waypoint, unless highlighting a different waypoint identifier.
* NS430. Invalid fuel planning solutions should be hidden from user.
* NS430. Added support TACAN beacons.
* Mi-8MTV2. Simultaneous GUV (guns) and B8V20 (rockets) fire fixed.
* UH-1H. Flares using will not be available without hardpoints installed.
* Online login. The auth expiry period will be indicated after refuse of authorisation.

DCS C-101 by AvioDev

* Added warm up time (10 seconds) for TACAN.
* Fixed ADI/HSI/RMI still being operational without electric power.
* Adjusted animation speed of ADI runway symbol.
* Adjusted HSI minimum brightness.
* Fixed animation of “eyelid” that surrounds the ADI attitude sphere.
* Fixed IFR hood model (front part was missing).
* Fixed cockpit label AIR CONDITIONING.

magot
LesniHU napsal:
kdo zajisti, ze vsechny existujici radary budou vylepseny do spravneho, nebo alespon konzistentniho stavu?

ED

Trolicek
magot napsal:

LesniHU napsal:
kdo zajisti, ze vsechny existujici radary budou vylepseny do spravneho, nebo alespon konzistentniho stavu?

ED

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cb/98/6b/cb986bb3a05c8467a44aee1166c870fa.gif

Hoper
ty ED sleduješ od roku 2000 ? :)))))
Porazit nepřítele a dát mu život může vypadat jako projev laskavosti,
ale ve skutečnosti to je to nejkrutější, co poraženého může potkat.

[samurajský pohled na zajetí]
ovarek.cz/hamster.gif

magot
ať už to ED zajistí nebo ne, jedině oni mají kompletní zdrojáky ke knihovnám avioniky.
To na co se ptal HU je o tom, že synchronizace rušiček, radarů, RWR, pozemích radarů, AWACS atd.. je řešeno centrálně v weapons.dll a k tomu má přístup jen ED a oficiální dodavatelé - třetí strany.
Synchronizace avioniky, radarů atd.. prochází s každým novým modulem revizí na straně ED. Nicméně má to chyby. Hlavně co se týče starších AI letadel ..

Např. mod A-4E v tomto smyslu bude mimo, protože nebude synchronizován s enginem i když bude mít funkční radar a zbraně (v rámci omezení).
Takže zaměření A-4E např. s M2000 nebude korektní..
Upravil/a magot dne 06-01-2018 01:02

Aces_Wild
AJS-37 Viggen: 16-2 Red Flag Campaign

The Viggen campaign for Red Flag is now available!

Purchase: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/campaigns/ajs-37_16-2_red_flag_campaign/

The AJS-37 Viggen: 16-2 Red Flag Campaign is a depiction of flying the AJS-37 Viggen during a typical Red Flag exercise in the skies over Nevada. Take the role of a US Air Force exchange pilot to the Swedish Air Force as you return to take part in a Red Flag in the cockpit of a Viggen. This campaign includes extensive briefing, map, and lineup card PDF files for each mission and was designed by the creators of the Spitfire: Epsom and Mustang: Charnwood campaigns.

All of the missions are based on input from pilots that have flown in Red Flag exercises and will provide you a challenge that will test even the most skilled virtual pilots.

Features:
• 10 handcrafted mission that depict number of types of strike missions a Viggen pilot would fly in combat
• Highly detailed mission briefings, mission maps, and lineup cards as PDF files
• Custom voice overs and hundreds of triggers This campaign requires ownership of DCS: AJS-37 Viggen, along with the DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range map.

YouTube Video

VEAO Simulations

Hi Guys,

Just thought we would provide a little update for you, following some suggestions from the public we have been in touch with Tim Davies of Fast Jet Performance

https://www.youtube.com/user/MaestroDoggman

Tim had his first flight in the Hawk today and provided positive and constructive feedback on the sim. Tim loved the flight modelling of the Hawk and tried out a few of the systems and in peticular loved the hydraulic bleed, performing a textbook recovery of the system and was very happy to see our Hawk performed as he would have expected!

Tim is going to be spending more time in the Hawk in the coming weeks and there are some future content updates coming based on feedback from him both in additional unannounced content and refinements to both the systems and flight model, working closely to refine our Hawk further.

For more info on Tim and to see some of his excellent youtube videos head over to the link!

The work on P-40 is continuing and more details will be released in February after the 2.5 release has been pushed to the public. I will then do a more comprehensive update of P-40 along with some videos and screengrabs on its status - Spoiler, its looking pretty neat and I think you will love what you see when I can show it in 2.5!

Until next time

Pman

AJaromir
Jsem opravdu zvědavý na to, jestli ED předělá hru pro Vulkan API. Teď jsem zkoušel v Doomovi z roku 2016 přepnout z OpenGL na Vulkan a rozdíl v FPS byl znatelný. Teda hratelně moc ne, protože i na OpenGL jsem měl přes 120fps, ale zde je důležité si uvědomit, že input lag je hlavně v simulátorech velké bolí.

Fishbed64
AJaromir napsal:

Jsem opravdu zvědavý na to, jestli ED předělá hru pro Vulkan API. Teď jsem zkoušel v Doomovi z roku 2016 přepnout z OpenGL na Vulkan a rozdíl v FPS byl znatelný. Teda hratelně moc ne, protože i na OpenGL jsem měl přes 120fps, ale zde je důležité si uvědomit, že input lag je hlavně v simulátorech velké bolí.

Tak to hodne stesti,tem patlalum s DCS se zatim nepodarilo poradne zkrotit ani jejich DX11 engine(a budme radi za nej)predelavat to na low level API jako DX12 nebo Vulcan ktery dost pomuzou zejmena s "CPU overhead" coz se specielne u flight simu dost hodi, bude momentalne asi dost nad jejich moznosti.

Aces_Wild
AJS-37 Viggen: 16-2 Red Flag campaign

To give you a taste of the AJS-37 Viggen: 16-2 Red Flag campaign, we are offering you the first three missions as a free sample! Mission 1 covers your arrival at Nellis AFB, and mission 2 is an orientation flight of the NTTR Range area. These, in conjunction with detailed briefings, will familiarize you with the airspace, and prepare you for the missions that follow.

Mission 3 is your first 'full up' Red Flag mission, placing you within a full large force exercise (LFE) package. This third mission is representative of the missions that follow in the full campaign.

Please find the sample missions files and instructions here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3347462&postcount=1

We hope you enjoy this campaign demo!

Eagle Dynamics/Belsimtek F/A-18C Hornet

Bringing some Mk-83 love.

i.imgur.com/iIedC95.jpg

Aces_Wild
CombatFlite -- a flight planning tool

YouTube Video

BFVG Harrier Field Ops Mod

i.imgur.com/gXPUss6.jpg

YouTube Video

Polychop Simulations

Some awesome days find there end today. On the weekend we met with one of the french army pilots, lets name him the french Jason Statham, cause in his case we really can not disclose anything about him, do to classifications and operations he is or was involved in, and had him test briefly the SA342m module in a VR setup and controls that would mimic as close as possible the controls of the real Gazelle. It was enlighting to talk to him and spend the whole weekend in beautiful city. We have plotted the things down and the intel gatherred will be discussed during the following days. I was amazed to hear, that even after the update that braught it closer to the real deal, the real gazelle flys more spot on and is even easier to be flown in real life then the current ingame version.

The manuvers described flown in combat are really wild and we tried to mimic them.

So that said, we had a blast and I am sure this weekend will also influence the product in a positiv way.

So I want to thank our host and a good friend of mine for the weekend. I personally made new friends and as soon as it is possible I hope to welcome all of you at our company location and at my home. Thanks to you my friend and your wife, you made it happen.

As already mentioned before, do to security reasons no names are mentioned of anybody involved in that meeting.

To all our customers we wish you a happy new year 2018. Stay tuned for a few more updates that are to happen, we are almost where we want the product to be.

Your Polychop Simulation Team

Upravil/a Aces_Wild dne 07-01-2018 19:03

magot
YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
Na to jaký jsou to patlalové, jak se tu rozepsal jeden expert ve svý technicky hluboké analýze DirectX 11 v DCS, to vypadá velmi použitelně.

Aces_Wild

Time for a mini-update!

Most of the team has been on the Russian new year’s holiday the past 10 days, but work will resume in full force on Tuesday. We are in sprint mode now to bring the Early Access build of the Hornet to release status as soon as we can.

As mentioned before, much of the current work revolves around tuning the flight model / Flight Control System (FCS), weapon integration (SMS page, HUD, and objects), the air-to-air radar, the INS system to support waypoints, and whole lotta systems and sound tuning.

Once more weapons come online, we’ll be showing them off and their delivery modes. Our art team is also working on some new skins that we should be showing off soon. Today we have an image of LAU-61 rocket pods and ZUNI rockets for the Hornet.

For the next Hornet academic video, we’ll dive into the HUD, Upfront Controller (UFC), and Integrated Fuel and Engine Indicator (IFEI).

Thanks,
Matt “Wags” Wagner
Senior Producer

i.imgur.com/tFSnq9X.jpg

Mira
S takovou by ten Hornet snad v tom červnu i mohl vyjít Šklebící se

magot
Aces_Wild napsal:

To už tu je, dokonce na této stránce. Úsměv

sedím v poslední lavici a nedávám pozor Šklebící se smazáno ..

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations A-29 Super Tucano

2018 with A-29 galore..its coming, people..

i.imgur.com/KR0ggok.jpg

i.imgur.com/Pm5EkZr.jpg

i.imgur.com/jl1O0U5.jpg

i.imgur.com/pMlmdna.jpg

i.imgur.com/lb5qgFJ.jpg

i.imgur.com/ZQHoPCn.jpg

i.imgur.com/1v1ZK1G.jpg

Aces_Wild

When creating our F/A-18C Hornet, our goal has been to create the most accurate simulation of a LOT 20 Hornet possible. One area we ran into issues with though is the defensive systems. While we had great information on the ALR-67, ALE-39, and ALQ-162, we ran into a lot of trouble finding good data on the newer ALE-47 and ALQ-165 ASPJ systems. Because of that, we had to use the older defensive systems panel in the bottom center instrument panel.

After a lot of hunting, we’ve been able to put enough open source information together to create a rather accurate simulation of the ALE-47 and ALQ-165 system operations. The ALE-47 in particular provides a lot more capability in creating manual programs and the semi-automatic and automatic programs.

Attached, you can see the new Integrated Countermeasures Control Panel (ICMCP). As you will probably notice, this panel is rather spartan. This is because most of the functions have been moved to the EW DDI page.

Thanks,
Matt “Wags” Wagner
Senior Producer

i.imgur.com/R1y46Om.jpg

Aces_Wild
DCS - AV8B - How to quickly become awesome with the Harrier (with time stamps!)

Časová razítka v popisu videa.

In this video we go thru the steps necessary to learn for using the Harrier in a combat environment. Everything from Cockpit familiarisation, startup to air to ground weapons and VTOL landing is covered.

YouTube Video

magot
Osobně čekám až se harrier pohne trochu dál .. Chuck's guide Harrier:
Currently learning it myself... if there is too much missing or WIP stuff, doing a guide on the Harrier may provide negative training, I may have to wait a bit more. We'll see.

Chuck's guide M2000C update:
-Nav tutorials
-Magic II and Super 530 tutorials
-Air-to-Air gun procedure updated
-Air-to-Air refueling switch updated
-Typos fixed

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM toho kuchtí víc. Prowler něco málo prozradil na ED fóru:
Here we have a production line, like a car assembly or aircraft assembly if you may, the Mig-19 is in front of the A-29, the A-29 is in front of the *-*** and that´s in front of the ******-****-* and * and so on...

And the reason we can´t mention them is because we still need some licensing to do and it will be a breach in our main licensing and a HUGE yadah yadah

A Zeus na FB:
Okay folks. I am back on the ring after our holidays vacation. Today I will get myself up to date on Harrier and Mirage stuff so I can schedule the work.

Přejít na fórum:
Přihlášení
Jméno

Heslo

Nejste pilotem?
Klikněte sem
a zaregistrujte se.

Zapomněli jste heslo?
Pro zaslání nového
Klikněte sem.
TeamSpeak3
cr597.teamspeak3.com:9254
Heslo: net

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com
Rychlovka
Pro přidání zprávy se musíte přihlásit.

15-05-2024 22:10
2 z 16 snad to stihnu na termín. Ale ty pruhy jsou děs.

15-05-2024 21:49
Nesnáším proužky o šířce 46 cm! Děs. A ani jeden to nemá stejně!

09-05-2024 09:43
Thou shalt not bear false witness.

08-05-2024 22:45
A nebo naopak? Takove "you" je i pro jednotne cislo a preklada se jako "ty"?

07-05-2024 20:34
Angličané si jenom vykají. Takove "you" je i pro množné číslo. Tedy v češtině se vždy překládá jako "vy".

06-05-2024 11:24
Ještě Paulusi napiš že "takoví angličané si jenom tykaji." Úsměv

05-05-2024 18:15
Ale hovno. Co je správné, určuje společnost a její kultura.

03-05-2024 11:15
Vykání je následek nepochopení formy vlády pozdních římských císařů. Koncem Římského císařství spoluvládli čtyři vládci. Proto byli oslovován jako celek. Tykání je správné.

30-04-2024 10:19
Teď se tyká všude. Každý je familierní jak kdybychom všichni spolu pásli husy.

29-04-2024 20:53
Tem Teamspeak jedete trojku nebo pětku? Mně se nechce nikam registrovat.

34,905,765 návštěv