RoF Návody
Planeset
Kdo je on-line
· Hosté on-line: 5

· Piloti on-line: 0

· Registrovaní piloti: 2,743
· Nejnovější pilot: Thehealthreviews23
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover- krabice (box)
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 - krabice (box)
Rise of Flight
Rise of Flight - krabice (box)
Informace o SVK
Vlastníci a provozovatelé
Pravidla SVK fóra
Číst diskuzi
 Vytisknout diskuzi
DCS World 2017
magot
K nám do Čech dorazily Migy-19P roku 1958 s radary RP-5. Později roku 1959 ČSLA začala přebírat Migy-19P vybavené nosníky na AA rakety.
Byli označeny P ale později jednalo se de facto o verzi PM. Tytéž migy ještě později roku 1961 již armáda přebírala další migy-19 pod označením PM.
Rusové v tom označování měli krapet bordel ..

magot
rocketdog napsal:

Každopádně údajně ten radar uměl "TWS" i "STT" mod díky dvěma anténám.

Uměl to každopádně, nebo údajně? To je dost rozdílÚsměv
Faktem ale je, že RP-1 a RP-2 používaný na Mig-19 uměl buď vyhledávat nebo sledovat. Nic mezi tím natož TWS. Kdo ti takhle motá hlavu Úsměv

Jsou tam uvozovky Úsměv
Uměl vyhledávat více cílů najednou, sledovat pouze jeden cíl, ale vzhledem k tomu že měl dvě antény tak dokázal dál vyhledávat a zároveň sledovat. Proto ten pseudo TWS.
Samozřejmě že to nemá nic společného s TWS režimem používaném v F-15 apod.

Aces_Wild
DCS 2.5.3.21708 Open Beta Hotfix 4

DCS World

* Old style Labels option recognized incorrect fixed
* GUI Error when trying to paste a linked unit fixed
* Temporary solution for sound issue: disabled streaming until the rare race condition
* Lover window controls now accessible in 4k resolution
* Uncontrolled HAI falls through the ship fixed

FC3

* FC3 and Su-33: added missing filename extensions
* Su-33: twin rocket blocks moved from 4,9 to 3,10 pylons

F/A-18

* F/A-18 Lesson_2 Cold Start mission corrected (static object moved from of aircraft)

Yak-52

* Yak-52 input russian localization corrected for undercarriage commands

Multiplayer

* Network: receiving max ping fixed
* Chat Window key bindings fixed

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations AV-8B N/A

Testují světlice na Harrieru a úplně náhodou tam v čase 0:08 proletí Bronco. Úsměv

Simply testing the disperse pattern of the flares with high winds (WIP)

Edit: Video odstraněno z YT, nicméně...

i.imgur.com/FwYvzvh.jpg
Upravil/a Aces_Wild dne 18-09-2018 15:49

magot
To Bronco je jako v plánu a letatelné? Nebo jen AI?

Aces_Wild
magot napsal:

To Bronco je jako v plánu a letatelné? Nebo jen AI?

Od Prawler111 z 6. 2. 2018:
The gears are moving, there is a new guy who is checking stuff up...at his pace, no rushes, so whenever something comes out i´ll post it here, just keep the hype under control, it can take a long time since A. is not a priority (sorry for this guys, i´m just being honest here) B. It´s up to the person who accepted the task (his time, his priorities).
On the bright side, it does not affect in any way current scheduled projects(which are all moving)

Aces_Wild
Eagle Dynamics F/A-18C Hornet

* počáteční testy JHMCS
* přidány MK-82YT Ballute a CBU-100
* upraveny CBU, budou dělat větší paseku
* AIM-7 HOJ ve vývoji
* nové interaktivní mise pro CASE 1, AIM-9 a AIM-120
* předělávka FLIR

Time for a little update!

Much our Hornet work has been focused on an overhaul of the Hornet radar. As you might imagine, this has been a huge task, but it will be worth it for the Hornet and other aircraft. As of today, it's near impossible to shake a lock with just ownship maneuvers. Now we just need to have the radar RTS after lock loss and MEM mode times out.

We've also started initial tests of the JHMCS in the simulation. The attached image is an image of the HMD at a VERY incomplete state. We are now adding more and more of its symboloy and functions.

MK-82YT Ballute and CBU-100 have been added internally.

Speaking of CBU, the destructive power of anti-armor sub-munitions have been significantly increased, as well as the coverage footprint.

The Flashing X on the radar has been when a person skips turning on the radar during a cold start has been fixed.

Target lock in MPRF against short range, high-aspect targets has been corrected.

AIM-7 HOJ is active development.

New interactive training missions for CASE I recovery, AIM-9, and AIM-120 are now being created.

Locked target HUD symbology jumping around has been addressed.

TCN symboloy on HSI when viewed from a duplicate display has been fixed.

Other items in the near-term cue:

- HARM
- LGBs
- FPAS page
- Automatic range scale adjustment
- A/A Waypoint, BRA, and Bullseye functions
- LTWS

ATFLIR is also a high priority, but we first need to complete a an all new and improved FLIR rendering system.

Thanks!

i.imgur.com/7jtndzy.jpg

Aces_Wild
Eagle Dynamics

Pokud vás nenalákala mega sleva na vrtulníky, pak by vás mohl od 1. října do 21. října 2018 zaujmout balíček Hornet, Su-33 a mapa Perského zálivu za 89,99$. Tento balíček dorazí i na Steam. Do 1. října pak můžete využít slevy 20$, pokud vlastníte mapu Perského zálivu, ale ne Hornet. Naopak, pokud máte Hornet, mapa Perského zálivu nabízí slevu 10$.

DCS: F/A-18C Hornet, DCS: Persian Gulf Map, and Su-33 for DCS World Bundle Pack Announcement

Coming October 1st, 2018 and lasting until October 21st, 2018, purchase the DCS: F/A-18C Hornet, the Persian Gulf map, and the Su-33 together for just $89.99! This bundle has an almost $150.00 value.

The Persian Gulf map was in large part chosen to act as the setting for DCS: F/A-18C Hornet combat operations. Operate from numerous, detailed airfields in the UAE and Oman or from the deck of a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier. Conduct air-to-air and air-to-ground operations over a huge, detailed portion of southern Iran and many of the Persian Gulf islands. New additions coming to the map in time for the pack include the SA-2 and Rapier surface-to-air missile system, the HY-2 Silkworm anti-ship cruise missile, the Aldar Headquarters building, the Sheikh Zayad Grand Mosque, and oil platforms. More map items like new airfields, unique buildings, and weapons will be added after the Pack. The Su-33 adds a great adversary aircraft for the Hornet.

This same Bundle Pack will also be available on Steam!

This is a bundle only. However, if you already own the Hornet or Persian Gulf map, then we have a deal for you! DCS: F/A-18C Hornet owners can get a $10 discount on the Persian Gulf map, and Persian Gulf map owners can get a $20 USD savings on the Hornet! These savings last until October 1st, 2018.

Don’t miss out on this great savings, and experience these three great modules together! Read more about the Hornet, Persian Gulf map, and Su-33 here:

DCS: F/A-18C Hornet
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/hornet/

DCS: Persian Gulf Map
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/terrains/persiangulf_terrain/

Su-33 for DCS World
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/su-33_fc/

FB video zde
Upravil/a Aces_Wild dne 20-09-2018 00:02

magot
DCS není simulátor ale generátor filmů v1.0. Protože těch milion nedodělků se snadno vystřihne Šklebící se

Aces_Wild
Eagle Dynamics

One of the new air defense systems that is soon coming to DCS World will be the Rapier SAM. First developed for the British Army, it was later adopted by a number of nations that includes Iran, UAE, and Oman. The system uses a manual, optical guidance system that directs the missile over a radio link.

A typical battery includes the optical tracking station, launchers and a Blindfire radar for air space surveillance.

i.imgur.com/Xgq2pzX.jpg

i.imgur.com/ldpRkmH.jpg

i.imgur.com/cXg3AoO.jpg

i.imgur.com/zDntRX2.jpg

magot
a toho opičáka co bude čumět do periskopu už tam nikdy neudělaj, stejně jako obsluhu flaku nebo minometu ..

magot
DCS World 2.5 Update
This week we updated the DCS World 2.5 Release version from the current Open Beta version.
Corrected inaccessible controls when using 4K display.
Addressed an intermittent multiplayer host crash.
Fixed a crash related to multi-monitor use.
Corrected VR issues related to 4K monitors and cursor scale.
Aircraft carrier catapult adjusted for low-temperature conditions.
Added a work-in-progress update to properties of Medium and High PRF radar emission. There is a known issue with Medium PRF with high-aspect targets.
Hornet ACM boresight mode extended to 10 nm.
Corrected UH-1H glass transparency.
Numerous AJS-37 fixes and improvements.
Added the Yak-52 to the Logbook.

budou přerubávat AA radar
Our primary focus of the Hornet is currently a re-coding of the air-to-air radar to make it more effective and realistic. Updating the radar is not a simple task, but we will release into a later Open Beta as soon as possible.

www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/047/2018-09-21-HY-2-02.jpg
www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/70c/2018-09-21-SA-2-01.jpg
www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/982/2018-09-21-SA-2-02.jpg
www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/b40/2018-09-21-SA-2-03.jpg
www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/c26/2018-09-21-HY-2-03.jpg

Aces_Wild
Eagle Dynamics

One of the new units coming to DCS World (not just the Persian Gulf map) is the SS-1 Scud. While we are working on a new flight profile for this weapon, we are now cleaning up and testing its model and animations.

YouTube Video

magot
kdyby se někdo nudil - CNN dokument o USS John C. Stennis

Baron
DCS vyzera skvele.
Hals - und Beinbruch!

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations

South Atlantic

Just a few screen shots to share of the Falklands - work continues on refining the coastline, texture work, assets creation and much more

Hope you enjoy

Thanks

i.imgur.com/lgqYSwa.png

i.imgur.com/BmsSu0U.jpg

i.imgur.com/Z9bLHXv.jpg

i.imgur.com/YbxiOYZ.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

AV-8B N/A

Following AV-8B NA Bugs are dead:
1. RWR SAM Lock sound bug.
2. Color video showing on Monochrome Green display.

i.imgur.com/e5k2f6j.jpg

i.imgur.com/vdIBYj9.jpg

Aces_Wild
Community A-4E - Carrier Operations

In this video, we'll review the takeoff and landing procedures during aircraft carrier operations with the Community A-4E Mod in DCS World.

YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations

AV-8B N/A

More AV-8B NA updates:
1. RWR Volume control is enabled.
2. RWR contact status update has been fixed. Now the new threat sound will be heard when: a new threat is detected or when a known threat changes status from non-lethal to lethal or from lethal to critical.

Mirage 2000C

M-2000C VTH Brightness control enabled.

i.imgur.com/RL8LEHM.jpg

South Atlantic

South Atlantic map assets, HMS Leeds Castle, WiP

i.imgur.com/YoaGRPS.jpg

i.imgur.com/PLfWs9U.jpg

petsild
Sice bez zrcátek, za to první video bench RTX 2080 Ti, kde nejsou testovány střílečky.

YouTube Video

img25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DCS.jpgimg25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DR_2.jpgimg33.rajce.idnes.cz/d3302/16/16984/16984634_736d48680dbea871c244e75c34d27f32/images/SClogom.jpg

AJaromir
S tím supersamplingem má víc FPS, jak já bez něj.

Přejít na fórum:
Přihlášení
Jméno

Heslo

Nejste pilotem?
Klikněte sem
a zaregistrujte se.

Zapomněli jste heslo?
Pro zaslání nového
Klikněte sem.
TeamSpeak3
cr597.teamspeak3.com:9254
Heslo: net

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com
Rychlovka
Pro přidání zprávy se musíte přihlásit.

19-03-2024 14:59
Mrknutí

16-02-2024 16:54
1stCL .. forever :-)

15-02-2024 13:46
Chtěl jsem tu napsat výborný fór o České poště, ale mám obavu, že by vám to nedošlo.

02-02-2024 12:17
Nj, na rozdíl ode dneška tehdá ještě nešetřili.

29-01-2024 14:14
Dej vzorek.

29-01-2024 13:41
Rád bych tu napsal pár chemických vtipů, ale bojím se reakcí...

29-01-2024 12:29
Phantom bolševické promo Úsměv https://youtu.be/.

05-01-2024 17:45
Z 2:5 na 8:5.... zázrak

21-12-2023 16:25
Já jsem rád, že BMW potvrdilo, že moje letitá motorka si s tím poradí a nemusím to řešit :-)

21-12-2023 15:59
Ještě mohu kupovat Natural 98, který má ETBE. Nebo ještě se dá někde sehnat neoriginální těsnění na regulátor tlaku paliva, který bude dělat největší neplechu.

34,600,285 návštěv