RoF Návody
Planeset
Kdo je on-line
· Hosté on-line: 2

· Piloti on-line: 0

· Registrovaní piloti: 2,745
· Nejnovější pilot: Kokes
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover- krabice (box)
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 - krabice (box)
Rise of Flight
Rise of Flight - krabice (box)
Informace o SVK
Vlastníci a provozovatelé
Pravidla SVK fóra
Číst diskuzi
 Vytisknout diskuzi
DCS World 2017
AJaromir
Na zaměření laserem ne. Ale na teplo ano. Jde o to, že spousta těchto zbraní, jako je třeba manpad, může používat laser pouze jako dálkoměr.

magot
Rušení laseru existuje, ale je teprve v plenkách .. (The Quantum Cascade Laser Jammer)

magot
www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/4ea/Screen_170912_115241.jpg
www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/a46/Screen_170912_120413.jpg
www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/e4e/Screen_170912_121339.jpg
www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/fa2/Screen_170912_121502.jpg

Mira
Od Razbamu.
Kapesní průvodce AV-8B. Kdo chce, může začít studovat..
https://www.dropb...e.pdf?dl=0

falkon
magot napsal:

Mira napsal:

Počkej, chceš tím říct, jestli to dobře chápu, že tyto moduly existují, ale nejsou přístupné veřejnosti..v tom případě, nechápu proč je neuvolní..vždyt by jim lidi urvali ruce..ale předpokládám, že vyvoj byl objednán a placen armádou a tudíž podmínky byly předem jasné..

Ano.
Teď již armáda testuje TBS "modul" AC-130U DTT a UAV operator. Tak jako tomu bylo v minulosti s A-10C DTT.

Co znamena DTT?

magot
Desk Top Trainer

Když už jsm u těch DTTeček ... koukněte na tu pěknou páku F-35
[img]http://www.driven-technologies.com/images/bt_portfolio/17/original/79436691f7f80a211bbf50059a709a5d.jpeg[/img] is not a valid Image.
Upravil/a magot dne 19-09-2017 13:03

Mira
Jaromíre ( nebo klidně i magot ) to jste mne nemohli vyrovat, že BMP odpaluje střely, které nejsou naváděny laserem, ale povelově operátorem Šklebící se Co mně ještě v tom Kačku čeká za překvápko..

BP_Iceman
Mira napsal:

Jaromíre ( nebo klidně i magot ) to jste mne nemohli vyrovat, že BMP odpaluje střely, které nejsou naváděny laserem, ale povelově operátorem Šklebící se Co mně ještě v tom Kačku čeká za překvápko..

Nejen BMP, ale i tanky-T-72,T-80 a T-90 má tuším i delší dostřel(no určitě delší než HOTy na Gazelle)Šklebící se

Mira
A já furt čekám na varování před ozařováním laserem a prásk..takový lekavky nemám vubec rád..

magot
a nejnebezpečnější jsou pro Kamova novináři, od těch nic nečekáš a najednou máš zákeřnej článek v zádech, na ty bacha ...

Mira
Co bys čekal od blbce, kterej se postaví vedle cvičnýho terče..

magot
i.imgur.com/lyIFmy9.jpg
i.imgur.com/Zfi2jyO.jpg
i.imgur.com/oy6cSSo.jpg
i.imgur.com/OO5Udo4.jpg
i.imgur.com/BHmlBar.jpg

HonzaMB
Nemuzu si pomoct, ale ten Mig19 me nejak nezaujal, radsi bych si pockal na Mig23 :-)

petsild
DCS 1.5.7.9891 Update 3

- Support of Su-33 for DCS World

DCS World
-Ground unit sensors. The search of targets is optimized, will be more FPS friendly.
"Enable Virtual reality Headset" option will force restart DCS.

DCS NS430

- Approach, Arrival and Departure procedures are correctly adding to active flight plan now, after designating arrival airfield with Direct-To function.
- Approach and Arrival procedures addition to the active flight plan using menu options WPT ARR and WPT ARRIVAL has been restored.
- Active cursor on NAV MAP page doesn't interfere with MENU button usage any more.
- Added option for mission editor which allows restricting usage of NS 430 for particular board in its options.
- Flight plan automatically transfers from mission editor to NS 430 now.
- Backlit added.
- NAVterr map will be oriented according to Track Up mode now.
- Active leg remaining distance indication was fixed.
- DIRECT TO function from NRST page group was fixed.
- Map drag by active cursor in Track Up mode was fixed.

Update will be available today for open-beta only.
If will be not find any critical bugs the update will be alowed to public version in next week.

Edit:

Features of this upcoming Su-33 update include:

- Professional Flight Model (PFM)
- More detailed and accurate simulation of the wing control surfaces that include the leading and trailing edge flaps and the differential ailerons. In addition to the conventional differential stabilizers, canard behavior has also been improved for more realistic behavior. The Flight Control System (FCS) will automatically reconfigure itself depending on the flight mode.
- The adaptations that make the Su-33 aircraft carrier-capable have been updated and improved to include the wing-fold mechanism, reinforced landing gear struts, and the inclusion of high-gain nose wheel steering for use on crowded carrier decks.
- The physical mechanisms by which the arrestor hook engages the aircraft carrier arrestor wire has been greatly improved. Correct physics have been applied to the arrestor wire and its’ interaction with the aircraft.
- The engines now have a "special mode" that adds up to 12,800 kg of thrust (instead of the normal 12,500 kg of thrust). This mode also includes realistic operating time restrictions.
- A new FCS mode used when aerial refueling has also been implemented. When in this mode and the control stick is released, the aircraft will automatically maintain level flight. This FCS mode allows fine-control and thus making it easier to make contact with the tanker within a pitch range of plus or minus 5 degrees and of a roll angle of plus or minus 10 degrees.
- The Auto-Thrust Control (ATC) is used for automatic speed holding and can be fine-tuned with a set speed switch. This can be useful with landing on the carrier.
- The automatic collision avoidance system ("Uvod" mode) is now included and allows safe nap-of-the-earth flying.
Upravil/a petsild dne 22-09-2017 17:04
img25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DCS.jpgimg25.rajce.idnes.cz/d2502/15/15475/15475408_671c3d189a72430840e88702444950a4/images/DR_2.jpgimg33.rajce.idnes.cz/d3302/16/16984/16984634_736d48680dbea871c244e75c34d27f32/images/SClogom.jpg

Mira
Update pro Su-33 se blíží :
YouTube Video

BP_Iceman
Ahoj.
mám dotaz,po dnešní aktualizaci verze 1.5.7 Open Beta mám nefunkční zaměřovač pilota/velitele UH-1H. Nejde rozsvítit záměrná. Má někdo stejný problém??

Aces_Wild
Belsimtek - Navigační systém NS 430 pro Mi-8MTV2

YouTube Video

Aces_Wild
Deka Ironwork Simulations - JF-17

Since the demonstration videos of JF-17 FCS nearly 4 months ago, we've been focusing on development of flight dynamics and performance (i.e. longitudinal and lateral flight dynamics, thrust and weight etc). Sounds complicated? Definitely no doubt! But good news is, by our relentless effort, the current flight dynamics in game can well match the flight envelope with no more than 3% error.

i.imgur.com/Pa45OrH.png

Aces_Wild
RAZBAM Simulations A-29 Super Tucano

Control surfaces.

i.imgur.com/s39apvS.jpg

Aces_Wild
Heatblur Simulations F-14A&B

Tweaking the tweaks. *inception horn*

i.imgur.com/ZfN7YGF.jpg

Jak bude fungovat JESTER AI.

One of the most difficult parts of developing the F-14 is developing your AI RIO companion- JESTER AI. For Jester, we want to make sure that the AI feels as lifelike as possible.

We have begun work on the AI’s “Human” behaviour model, which will simulate the RIOs current task, visual focus and detection abilities.

JESTER will move his head to look at exactly where the switch/indicator being manipulated or used is in the cockpit, and thus will not be able to scan the sky at the same time. Thus the RIO will have significant difficulties with visual detection when under heavy radar workload, as his head is buried in the DDD and TID screens.

The RIO has a focused viewing cone of roughly 30 degrees, and a peripheral vision field of roughly 100-130 degrees. Inside the focused viewing cone, the RIO will more quickly detect targets, while detection range and speed is significantly reduced in the peripheral vision. We also account for the sun, the horizon and line of sight (JESTER will not see through mountains or clouds). Thus, the RIO might even notice contacts in his peripheral vision while manipulating radar controls, but at a much lower chance than if actively scanning the sky, and thus using his focused viewing field.

Making sure that the RIO is bound by realistic human limitations is in the very foundation of our work, and it is important not only for immersion, but also to maintain appropriate multiplayer balance.

Below are three screenshots showing the system in action!

In the first image; Jester is looking straight ahead and has seen both the Carrier and the aircraft in the distance (yellow markers denote detected units).

In the second, he is looking down into the cockpit and manipulating one of the backseat controls.

In the third, he's looking at the locked targets, the dropped flares and has also seen one of the fired missiles. Note that the second missiles has not yet been seen by the RIO.

JESTER is looking straight ahead, and can see both the Carrier and the Aircraft in the distance (Yellow Markers). The green field denotes the focused viewing cone, while the red field is the total vision (focused + peripheral vision)

i.imgur.com/4s1LOBM.jpg

JESTER has his head buried in the cockpit, and is manipulating radio controls. Even with a wide peripheral vision field, he would not notice anything outside the aircraft when looking at this particular cockpit panel.

i.imgur.com/rV9OaP9.jpg

JESTER observes the engagement of an enemy aircraft, and has noticed several dropped flares as well as one of the fired missiles.

i.imgur.com/kBVGpN0.jpg

Přejít na fórum:
Přihlášení
Jméno

Heslo

Nejste pilotem?
Klikněte sem
a zaregistrujte se.

Zapomněli jste heslo?
Pro zaslání nového
Klikněte sem.
TeamSpeak3
cr597.teamspeak3.com:9254
Heslo: net

teamspeak server Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com
Rychlovka
Pro přidání zprávy se musíte přihlásit.

19-04-2024 23:01
jo, kačer je dobrej Úsměv

19-04-2024 17:04
No já asi přejdu na duckduckgo, až jej vyladí.

16-04-2024 11:52
To jsou Jaromíre defekty z realtime anti-anti-ads google teroru. Chyba není na tvém přijímači. Už před 3 rokama jsem Chrome definitivně odinstaloval a přešel opět po 20 letech na FF

12-04-2024 16:25
Pořídil jsem si Arctic Liquid Freezer III 360. Poměr cena/výkon asi nepřekonatelný. Uchladilo to 300W po dobu 10 minut.

07-04-2024 21:31
Taky vám v prohlížeči Chrome vyskakují artefakty?

19-03-2024 14:59
Mrknutí

16-02-2024 16:54
1stCL .. forever :-)

15-02-2024 13:46
Chtěl jsem tu napsat výborný fór o České poště, ale mám obavu, že by vám to nedošlo.

02-02-2024 12:17
Nj, na rozdíl ode dneška tehdá ještě nešetřili.

29-01-2024 14:14
Dej vzorek.

34,728,433 návštěv