RoF Návody
Planeset
Kdo je on-line
· Hosté on-line: 6

· Piloti on-line: 0

· Registrovaní piloti: 2,745
· Nejnovější pilot: Kokes
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover- krabice (box)
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946
IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 - krabice (box)
Rise of Flight
Rise of Flight - krabice (box)
Informace o SVK
Vlastníci a provozovatelé
Pravidla SVK fóra
Číst diskuzi
 Vytisknout diskuzi
Zazitky z letani s Bf 109 E
DarkTatka
Pilot se zkusenostmi z spitfiru popisuje zazitky z Bf-109E.

http://www.vintag...f-109.aspx
Upravil/a DarkTatka dne 26-02-2012 10:53

magot
zajímavý díky!
btw, to snad vidím poprvé kde se nebáli plácnout na směrovku swastiku ...

Koty
Pěkný éro. E-7 je dobrý pták...
Rien n'est parfait; c'est la vie!

313_Nevo
Paradny clanok! Som sa bavil Šklebící se
Thumbs up Mrknutí

The Daimler engine, by comparison, struck me as clattering and harsh, more like a barrel full of hammers rolling down a staircase. I flashed a look of concern at the Russell Group’s Chief Engineer, Gerry Bettridge. His cheerful grin seemed to confirm that this cacophony was not unusual.

Looking straight ahead I took note of the 3-point attitude: completely blind, save for two small strips of horizon visible at the edges of the windscreen. Mentally noting the 3-point attitude wasn’t enough. I would need to quickly re-establish this view when it came time to land, so I took out my secret weapon. Using a black grease pencil I drew the meagre horizon line on the inside of the windscreen.

The engine sounded happier, if the growling Daimler could be described as “happy”, and this time the top of the manoeuvre managed to achieve 2300 feet of altitude gain. Clearly any pilot wishing to obtain maximum performance from the Bf-109E would need to carefully regulate propeller speed. Unfortunately, this draws the pilot’s attention into the cockpit, rather than allowing him to focus outside where the dangers lurk. I was left wondering whether the young lads who flew the Bf-109E in combat really applied that degree of finesse, or whether the circumstances of combat necessitated cruder engine handling.

Loops were enlightening. The low directional stability could result in comically large heading variations unless careful rudder coordination was applied. I was reminded of a long-ago instructor of mine, who remarked upon seeing my aerobatics, “Nice loop. Now do one to the right.”

Pulling out of the dive, I discovered that the Bf-109’s elevators became distressingly heavy at high speed. I had read wartime accounts of Spitfire pilots taking Bf-109s into steep high-speed dives, knowing that the Bf-109 would be unable to pull out. This was a convincing demonstration, requiring a two-handed pull to achieve a 3.5 ‘g’ recovery at 450 km/hour. I flashed past my adversary like it was standing still. With a gallant salute, I disengaged.

CPU 4core 3.3GHz | GPU 1GB GDDR5 192bits | DDR3 4x4GB CL9 | SSD 250GB | Win7

Přejít na fórum:
Přihlášení
Jméno

Heslo

Nejste pilotem?
Klikněte sem
a zaregistrujte se.

Zapomněli jste heslo?
Pro zaslání nového
Klikněte sem.
TeamSpeak3
cr597.teamspeak3.com:9254
Heslo: net

Rychlovka
Pro přidání zprávy se musíte přihlásit.

24-04-2024 12:25
-Vzrusuju te? - -Docela jo, jsi krasna zenska a chtel bych byt tvuj princ. - -To je pekne. Ale na to jsem se neptala. Potrebovala bzch yjistit, jak se yapina ceska klavesnice. Pomuyes mi?

22-04-2024 20:31
Njelepší je kombinace FF (s pluginem kačera)+uBlock ;-)

21-04-2024 09:36
No zatím ještě není. Neumí blokovat vyskakovací okna.

19-04-2024 23:01
jo, kačer je dobrej Úsměv

19-04-2024 17:04
No já asi přejdu na duckduckgo, až jej vyladí.

16-04-2024 11:52
To jsou Jaromíre defekty z realtime anti-anti-ads google teroru. Chyba není na tvém přijímači. Už před 3 rokama jsem Chrome definitivně odinstaloval a přešel opět po 20 letech na FF

12-04-2024 16:25
Pořídil jsem si Arctic Liquid Freezer III 360. Poměr cena/výkon asi nepřekonatelný. Uchladilo to 300W po dobu 10 minut.

07-04-2024 21:31
Taky vám v prohlížeči Chrome vyskakují artefakty?

19-03-2024 14:59
Mrknutí

16-02-2024 16:54
1stCL .. forever :-)

34,758,260 návštěv